BLACKOUT - FINAL SEQUENCE

Preliminary Task - Final Cut

Monday, January 25, 2010

Music/Soundtrack:

As I'm looking at music production as my future career, I felt that it would be rewarding to attempt as far as possible to produce an orginal soundtrack for our opening sequence.

I have already begun to record ideas and possible soundscapes for our film, but it is a challenge to compose for film when your only reference is a picture in your head.

I am currently working on two different styles of music which will be evident in our action-thriller:

- A fairly fast paced but suspensful motif for when our main character is running in attempt to find an escape.
- A slower, more ambient and atmospheric soundscape for when our main character is hiding from the hitman who is moving through the house.

0 comments: